sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2014

Princess' wolves

Personal Project ( Portfolio piece)


I always start my paintings with lines


the next stage is to add values with some lighting indication
Now it`s time to define some forms and details

So... finally adding some colors using color balance and polygonal lasso

here i raised the contrast and worked a little more in the details

so here I tried to define these wolves better,it was hard hahaha but  seems good

Then it's  the final part of my procees... here I used some Photoshop effects like Color Balance, Curves, Hue/Saturation ,
Levels  and add some details for her.

Special thanks for my buddies who helped me a lot!

and more posts soon!!


18 comentários:

  1. Incrível! Gostei muito do processo criativo.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Cara, me incentiva muito ver brasileiros tão talentosos. Arte excelente.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. opa muito obrigado! fico feliz que tenha gostado ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  4. How exactly do you apply the colours on top of the greyscale painting? With soft light layers? :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. no, I used color balance to define these colors and afther I put more contrast

      Excluir
  5. Any chance of getting a PNG version of the image?

    ResponderExcluir